Kiravans blackout campervan curtains have a black finish on one side and grey on the opposite. They are double-lined for exceptional thermal insulation and a darker window covering than standard curtains.
These are very high-quality curtains manufactured to our specification to ensure a wonderful finish in your campervan. (Our manufacturer also supplies curtains to Mercedes incorporating the same fabric and design!)
The fabric is stretchy with a fairly dense weave, giving very good light blocking and excellent thermal properties. The stretch feature of these curtains allows up to 20% extra height. The aluminium rails are robust and feature an attractive bevelled edge for a professional finish. Rails come pre-drilled and pre-bent for each window location to make fitting nice and simple.
- Blackout curtains ensure exceptional thermal insulation and a darker window covering. (Total blackout cannot be achieved with a stretch fabric so strong sunlight is still slightly visible).
- Blackout curtain rails are grey
- Stretchy fabric (up to 20% extra height)
- Dense weave for good light blocking and excellent thermal properties
- Robust, aluminium rails with an attractive bevelled edge.
- Pre-bent & pre-drilled colour matched rails (labelled top (T) & bottom (B)
- Strong gliders come pre-threaded on the curtains to save you time and are easily replaceable if needed.
- Low profile self-tapping fixing screws are included which sit below the level of the gliders in the rail, no there's no risk of snagging
- Compatible with the Ford Transit Custom Tourneo
- Compatible with both short & long wheel base vans
- Compatible with a sliding door only
- 1 Pair of curtains for the specified window location (Rear door kits include a pair of curtains & rails for each window - ie. 2 x curtains & 4 x rails).
- 2 Tiebacks
- 2 Pre-bent & pre-drilled colour matched rails
- End stops
- Self-tapping fixing screws
- Fitting instructions